Thursday, September 18, 2008

Poulsbo Marine Science Center


Today my close friends and I took our kiddos to the Poulsbo Marine Science Center. I remember being in middle school and visiting this center at it's old location. The kids were amazed and had a great time. I will definitely take the kids back. After the center, we stopped in at Sluys bakery for some pizza bread and a doughnut and then proceeded to Lions park. It was overcast, but nice and tepid weather.

Nora and Mae. They just love each other. Nora calls Mae, Mae Mae. They followed each other around the entire place.

Rylan was very intrigued by the octupus and was able to touch the starfish and anemones in the tanks.

They have an area where you can watch movies about the ocean life surrounding our area.

Chantal and I took the kids to the park. Above is a photo of Rylan, Angelina, Andre and Mae enjoying the "spinny thingy".

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it when you also include you friends and their kids...I can't believe how big chantal's kids are...and the lighter hair, it's incredible! Please, say hello to her, leslie, rhonda, and the rest for me. :)

in other words, I miss you. looked like a REALLY fun day. way to be the one who's recording it all for the rest of us.

Michelle said...

"your" friends, not "you" friends..
I need to proof read sometimes..

Jenny said...

Next time you go, if it's in the morning, let me know! I haven't been since they reopened. It's so nice to have it so close by.