Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun day, even if I was stood up!





Well, lets start out with this adorable photo up above. This was this morning right before we left to go meet my friend at the bakery. Mae loves her kitty and the kitty is just oh so tolerant.
My friend never showed, see below, and so we headed to the park without her. Here is my tougher than tough Mr. Rylanator.
Today was the first day that Malan went down a slide all by herself! She climbed all the way up the steps and slid down head first, just like the superhero that she is. Go Wonder Mae!



This is one of Malans "new looks". She sniffs in and out as she makes this face. I admit, it's pretty ferocious.After the park, we went to pick Myron up from school. I tried so hard not to giggle when I saw what he was wearing. Honestly, it just made me love him so much more for being so comfortable with himself. Here he is in his honest to goodness, "cool" pose. He is so proud of how awesome he looks. He's wearing a striped polo,converse, plaid shorts and.....wait for it.......a clip on tie! He even had a cordouroy church jacket with him that I think he wore earlier. That's right Vogue, eat it!




Tonight was Brennan's team photos for football. I decided to take my trusty camera and take the photos myself to save the extra moolah. It was funny to see some of the reactions of the other parents. Half thought it was a great idea, half gave me the "you're weird" look. Oh well, I may be weird but 25 dollars richer tonight! I think they turned out just fine and Brennan didn't act embarrassed at all. I don't know if I can get away with it next year.

Now onto Miss Rockers. I know she reads the blog so I am going to do a little blast on my friend here. She is a brilliant writer, so no doubt she can come up with some grand excuse, but as of yet, I have heard nothing. We missed you loads today missy and hope all is well. Let me know if and when you want to reschedule.

No comments: