Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Freecycle This Island is up and running!


Due to our current freecycle moderators power hungry attitude which includes refusing to post because of lack of capitalization, I have decided that I have had it! I was one of the very first members of freecycle 5 years ago. As in, one of the first 10 members. Ken, the moderator, hired by owner and friend of mine, Elaine, has gotten out of control with his denials of postings.
Anyhow, after being deleted, yes deleted from the group because I posted two "wanteds" in a row, I decided to start yet another group. This is in addition to my "islandmom2mom" group and being moderator to "Bainbridge Island online yard sale". So to join, please click that groovy little button to the right or below and help us grow!

style="border: 0px;"
alt="Click to join freecyclethisisland"/>

Click to join freecyclethisisland


2 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks Kate- for offering an alternative - i too was kicked off! Happy to find your blog also :)

Kate said...

Thanks for the kind regards!