Sunday, September 14, 2008

MJ phone home, or to Haley at least.


She sees the phone and reaches for it.



She dials Haley's number. Well, not really but wouldn't that be awesome? Actually maybe not after remembering Rylan's 911 call a couple of days ago.
Look at that smile when she hears Haley's voice.

Sorry Mae. Haley has to go! Parting is such sweet sorrow. We love you Haley!

I just have to post these photos for my 17 year old sister Haley. Mae loves to call Haley on the phone. Haley sits and talks to her and Mae giggles the whole time. They have been having these conversations ever since Mae was about 9 months old. I took these photos today while Mae was fussing to call her auntie. Since Haley is the only one that Mae talks to on the phone, I know when she wants to call her. She hands me the phone and says "hello, hello", to call Haley. As soon as Haley answers, Mae gets the biggest smile on her face.

By the way....this is what hubby made for dinner tonight and I was so impressed. He is really getting good at cooking. Ravioli with home made marinara and fresh grated Parmesan. Yummy!

1 comment:

Corey said...

Mae looks so grown up in these photos! What a cutie!