Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Library storytime





Today, I had a lot of computer work since last night was the Haunted House meeting and I had to organize 92 kids into 8 different rooms, etc, and that's just the beginning. I really needed to do something with the kiddos. The library book sale was again today, so after visiting Wilkes to sign up the kids that were MIA last night, we headed over there. We found some great books as usual and then went to lunch at Isla Bonita. After that, I dropped Myron and Rylan off at the church to play soccer while I took Malan to a mommy and me storytime class at the library.
It was quite interesting to see Mae around so many babies younger than her, and strangers at that!
She didn't sit still (I didn't force her) and decided to be in the middle of the circle instead of on my lap. I think she just didn't know what to do with herself without her brothers or brother, pestering her all the time. You really could tell that she was the youngest and the only girl in our family. She's a tough one. I had to stop her twice from trying to hit a little boy. What have I gotten myself into?
After all that excitement, she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.Here are some photos I snapped today. My brother Eric is coming tonight so I have really got to get this house in order. Bye for now.

No comments: