Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy busy busy B's



I adore the photo above. It was taken this morning on our way to get waffles at The Blue Ocean Cafe. I didn't even notice her shadow. We heard that the cafe was giving free Belgium waffles every day from 8-10am, so we hopped in the car and went for breakfast. It wasn't a very kid friendly place, but the waffles were good. I mean, they were free! They could taste like cardboard and I'd still enjoy them at that price. I felt like a mooch asking for the free waffles and the employees didn't make me feel any better. I don't think i'll go back for free waffles, but it was a nice change from our normal routine. After that I popped into Lollipops to kill time before the kids movement class. I ended up walking out with a beautiful french dress for Mae for around 96.00 minus my 30% discount. I am going to be working the rest of my life to pay off Mae's wardrobe from Lollipops. Karen, you know this! That's why you have me work there.
After that, we went to a new movement class that my friend Chantal has started. It was a lot of fun and good exercise for the mommies. Rylan wasn't diggin being the only boy in the class so he basically "poo pooed" the whole event and wouldn't do anything. Mae found a baby and kept wanting to hold her. Problem is, baby Hannah is the same size as Mae. See video below.
I am home for the kids nap and then off to a 4th grade Haunted House meeting at 3, Woodward parent night at 6 and then pickup kids from football at 7:30. Yawn, i'd better get napping too!
Goodnight!


We had a most beautiful sunset last night. I had to pull over and take these photos so you can get the gist.
This is how Nathan cleans his room, or doesn't for that matter.

One of my favorite people, Alicia W, Nathan's best friends mama. She is an amazing woman and we have adopted their family into ours. We were at their house last night so that Shane could check out a project they want to get started on.

Mae in their front yard. She's not in the dirt.....yet.

No comments: