Saturday, September 27, 2008

The boys are back in town.......da dum da The boys are back in towown.

I wish I could post the song mentioned in the title line in this post. I haven't blogged in days. Things have been fun and busy. My brother Eric was up from San Francisco and he came over on Wednesday night, Sandra (my other mother) came Thursday morning, and my other brother Greg arrived late last night. Sandra took me birthday shopping on Thursday and to lunch at Shima. It was wonderfully fun. We decided to stay on the Island, so I got some real treasures. I found a beautiful 50 ish jacket at Lilies and then found a great hat and some cute shirts at Zia. I never go into these stores to shop because of their high prices, so I felt pretty special. While sitting outside Calico Cat, I was stung by a yellow jacket? Not sure, but today, 2 days later, it is still itching and stinging like crazy. The funny thing is, the silly thing was stuck in my finger. As soon as I felt it, I looked down and it was just sitting there like "what". I tried flicking it, shaking it. Uh uh. It wouldn't budge. Finally the store clerk smacked it off and then squashed it. My finger is twice it's original size. Friday, Sandra had to leave early because of personal reasons and left me to do the rest of my birthday shopping on my own, so I headed to Silverdale last night. It just wasn't as much fun without her, and yet...still okay. ;)
This morning we all got up and headed to Brennans football game. They had their first win!
After that, Myrons soccer game that ironically ended with their first loss. It's good though. Those boys needed a slice of humble pie. Anyhow, that's all for now.
I have some cute videos and more photos to post later, but right now, I just want to spend time with my brothers.
Plus......tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!! 33 years old already. Where did the time go?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy happy birthday Katie dear!

Corey said...

Great to see a shot of your brothers. You must have had a great time all together again. How are your sibs these days anyhow?