Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just another normal day

Today was a great day. Sundays usually are. We went to church and Mae wore the most adorable dress from Lollipops. I'll post photos later. Karin, the owner is also a fantastic photographer and wanted to take photos of Malan for her sale flyer. I can't wait to see them and post them.
Anyhow, so I worked today after church and the boys hung out around town. Shane had a meeting with our bishop at three so they were around off and on. Mae took a nap in the back dressing room for two hours, which was nice. No one even knew she was there. As usual, I had a blast and met some really great people. I will be there next Sunday on my birthday so if anyone wants to come in and say hi, i'll be around. Lollipops is also having a major sale next weekend. 30% off everything in the store including costumes, so come on in! Hows that for promotion Karin!
Tonight, I am cleaning my room and it's interesting to me that even at 32, it takes me just as much time, if not more, than it did when I was younger. I have to go through everything. It's kind of like a treasure hunt, when I find old photos or cards. Tomorrow, the chaos of the 4th grade Haunted House begins. I am the chair for the 3rd year and it is a circus, which by the way might be the theme this year. Anyhow, all is well in this world.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I would love to come back to BI and check out lollipops, it sounds like my kind of store :) I am loving reading yuur blog, and your kids are just so cute..I cant beleive how much Mae looks like you!