Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The WORLDS First Traveling Indie Craft Bazaaar!!


Yes, it's true! We are now the WORLDS very first traveling Indie Craft show. Well, technically not until July, but still! How exciting is this?!
2010-2011 Traveling Schedule
May- Silverdale
July- Bainbridge Blue Grass festival and Port Townsend
August- Olympia
November- Bainbridge Island
December- Bellingham, WA
Feb 2011- Bainbridge Island
May 2011- Anchorage, AK
July- Bainbridge Island
August- West Covina, Ca ( Los Angeles County
December- Boise, Idaho

1 comment:

Corey said...

Congrats! Looks like a great list of places to visit as you can see your family along the way. Good luck and I can't wait to come to one of the bazaars. I missed you big opening one at Woodward, but I'm glad to see there will be many more in the future. Now to just think of something crafty to sell....not very likely since my talents these days only seem to be blogging, riding my horse, and getting my kids to play safely together and I can't really sell any of that. Oh well!