Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Port Townsend and my BIG news!

Port Townsend today with Nonny and the kids. No, we didn't plan the matching red coats and shoes, but so cute!



Jenny, I saw this window and thought of you!
The Candy Shop.

The American Legion Hall where our big Port Townsend bazaar will be June 26th.
It seriously creeped me out. I felt that if there was to be ANY place in the world to be filled with ghosts, this would be it. Look at Mae's face!
LOVE Port Townsend. All the history and art is enough to make my head spin.

Love the shop below. I bought a lot of fun goodies. I love the colors.

My very first store! Indie Banditas on 130 Winslow Way E. We will be open sometime in March!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats on the new shop, Katie! That's so exciting.

I don't get down to Winslow much, so I don't know where 130 is. What is it near?

Jenny said...

Next to the Winslow Way Cafe? I'm not sure, either, but I can't wait to see it. I know you're going to make it amazing!

Kate said...

Right next to Winslow Way Cafe, down an awesome walk way. Tucked back. Just got the phone ordered.
Our number is 842-1415.

Erin said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to visit your store.

Laurene Ross said...

Yea!!!! I can't wait to see it!!

Susan said...

That is so cool Katie! I know exactly where that is. I used to go back there when there was a little antique store I think. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see it!