Sunday, January 24, 2010

Babysitting them or pampering me?

I need permission from my friend to post some more fun photos because she omits the faces of her loved ones from her posts. Until then....here is what I have. Our dear friends that watched our little ones the night before, went to see the same play and allowed me and my little ones to come hang with her kiddos while they were away. We had SO much fun.
Just the mere mention that I had missed dinner and K was up making me an omelet with swiss cheese. Not just ANY omelet.....a very very delicious one, AND while eating said delicious omelet, K asked if I would like a massage. Not a kid massage, a real massage from a book that she had been studying. Never you mind that right away I was crying in pain (deep tissue) one minute and laughing (because it really tickled) the next. What amazingly fun and bright kids.
Same chef and masseuse challenged me at my own game of "red light green light trivia".
I thought my spelling challenges were hard, um.....when it was her turn to ask the questions, here are two of the "easier" ones.
"What is the purpose of a computers screensaver"
"What elements were used in Mayan times jewelry"
um.......whaaat? I have NO idea.
A does incredible art. This eye candy is everywhere in her home. The kids are all so proud of their mama and everytime I remarked on something beautiful, they would all chime in "our mama did that". Wow Ash....we need to hang out more. Look at this beautiful silk piece she has done.
I can't wait to post some of the 79, yes......79 photos that little S took with my camera. They are hilarious.
Thanks Ash. I can't wait to trade off more often!!
xo

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You are more than welcome to post photos, Katie! You are lovely and so much fun. Thanks for giving my kids a good time.