Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friday night date night......finally

My dear friend directed a One Act play night at the Bainbridge Performing Arts on Friday night.
Our other dear friends, Warren and his partner Shayne joined us for dinner and the show.
It was great to catch up and share some laughs. Dinah did an amazing job with the show. There were 5 acts, around 10-15 minutes each. The last act was hilarious. Definitely something worthy of an SNL skit. We were in tears.

I'd show the photo that Shane took of Dinah and me, but um......it was horrible. Seriously...I am giving her a kiss and I look like mama cass. An angry mama cass.
We were so proud of her and her husband Arthur was even in a few of the acts. He had never acted before. We were lucky to be able to leave the little ones with good friends that lived nearby. The show was so great that we just had to buy them tickets.
I came back to babysit for them so they could see it as well.
Great night.

No comments: