Sunday, January 10, 2010

Delurker Day!

My friend Brooke ( see "Dormant Ocean" on my blog list, your welcome Brooke), came up with a pretty brilliant new "holiday"? She hates holidays, but the odd ones, so that will give you some insight into her mentality.
This day is for those of you "lurkers", fans, daytrippers, weekend visitors, etc. that stop by from time to time to check out my blog. I see you visiting. I have this dandy little box near the bottom of the page that says where you are coming from and I am quite intrigued!
Don't be shy, leave a message and tell me where you are from.
Today is the day!

Ps- To become a new lurker of Brookes great blog, just click on her link to the left.
Love you Brookers!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for sending new friends my way. I just hope you don't have too many psychopaths reading your blog. :-)

And I hate to burst that great little bubble you created for me, but unfortunately I am not the creator of this joyous holiday. I stole it from someone else's blog a few years ago.

It sure is a handy holiday, though. Much better than some of the lame traditional holidays that people celebrate: Valentine's Day (UGH!), Labor Day (what's that even for!?), and Halloween (yes, I'm totally anti-Halloween. Way too much sugar!)

Michelle said...

hey lady. you know I'm here, even if it's usually through google reader so you don't know it. dang that google reader--makes it one extra click away to engage and comment.

but you know I think you're great, right?

and about lurkers--I got a comment on my blog about a week ago from "anonymous" who said, "Your blog is better than it used to be. your newer posts are more interesting that your past ones. keep improving!" or something. uh, thanks? but actually, I didn't really want to hear that from you, ANONYMOUS, unless you're willing to tell me who you are and how long you've been reading.

sigh. does that mean I'd like a delurker day, or would I rather my lurkers just stay silent? not sure.

but I do like you!

Jenny said...

I'm here, too! Sorry if I don't always comment, sometimes I'm in a rush or I can't think of something clever to say. But I'm here all the same and enjoy reading about your fun and crazy life!