Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Tonight we were in good company as we celebrated New Years Eve with good friends.
It felt so good to get to spend time with these friends again as it has been quite a while since we have gotten to hang out like we once did. It reminded me how very special these friends are to us. :) We used to do many things together, but with all the awesome new families in the ward, it is hard to keep up.
Speaking of new families, it is always fun when these new family ward members, Mike and Laurene are around. :)


Great food below. I tried guacamole with pomegranate seeds for the first time and it was delicious.

Ralph was a great host of the 80's trivia. I didn't know as many as I thought I might.
I wish I could remember what Gretchen was talking about in the below photo. She looks so passionate about what she is saying.
Rock Band
My best friend and sister, Nonny. This year has been challenging for us, but we have grown so much together. What a blessing in my life to have so many amazing examples.
Happy New Year!

Ps- Highlight of tonight was when John denied Mae a gatorade jokingly and after giving it to her after all she replied " Thank you.....boy". It was too cute.

No comments: