Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 6th birthday Rylan

Rylan-
The light of my life (among others). When I get anxious or upset, I need only hug him,and I feel all better. We have such a special bond. I waited 5 years ( a record for me) to have him.
What a sweet, freckled, silly joy he has been. I love how animated his face gets when he tells me ANYTHING. She shakes his hands for emphasis. He loves sweets more than any other little guy I have seen and yet miraculously still has teeth.

He gets so excited to get any little thing. He is the sweetest, kindest, most loving 6 year old I know. After going to Kindergarten this year, it took him two weeks to decide that he would rather stay home with me and I was and am so happy about this.

For his birthday, we were actually at home for the first time since the year he was born.
It's hard to have a birthday three days before Christmas! We went to Chuck E Cheese at night for him and he will finally get to have his first birthday party with friends in a week or so.
Happy Birthday Rylan. You are such a blessing to your family.

No comments: