Thursday, January 14, 2010

My little lovely

Today Mae has been the sweetest little lovely any mom could ask for. She is a sweet girl, but pretty headstrong, so getting kisses and loves takes some work. Today, she kept telling me "oh mommy, I just love you", and " aw.mommy, I love you so much". I think she knows that she'd better start showing her mom some love if she's going to keep up with the hair cutting, drawing on non washable surfaces and other little "Maeisms".
I wanted to take some photos of her tonight and she insisted that I be in the photos as well.
Look at those blue eyes!

Fun things about Mae right now-

All babies are "soooo cute" in the cutest little sing song voice.
All blonde hair boys are "soooo cute" too, including Micah R. (she thinks he is the cutest)
If Mae had a choice between a cookie and an asparagus spear....she'd pick the spear
She loves to pretend cook and ever since she was 1, insists on sitting on the counter while I cook
She steals my garments and tries to wear them because they feel good
Every time Shane gets up from his comfy chair, she runs to steal it, even if she is half asleep in my arms
She insists on calling Dora the Explorer- Dadadaddora the exploder( think how they sing it, and that is how she says it)
Her elmo pulls ups are "la lala la" pullups
Favorite movies are Monsters Inc and Monsters VS Aliens

Fun little girl this one

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Micah & Mae could have some pretty darn adorable offspring since they both have bright blue eyes. :)

sasha said...

FYI: i am totally with you on the secret menu names. i was utterly embarrassed to say.. "animal style" my first time!!

and fries well done is quite delicious. it's just crunchier.

it reminds me fries from japan.

Erin said...

In the last picture, I can see your love shooting from your eyes to Mae. Precious!