Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scout Court of Honor

Nathan and Myron were awarded many merit badges tonight. They were able to participate in many scout adventures over the summer. They were both at sports when I nabbed them early to get to the event, which is why they are not in uniform. Nathan is above receiving his 100 mile award and Myron is below receiving his 50 mile award.

On to the girls. It has been a while since I have posted photos of Nora and Mae. They were ecstatic to see each other tonight and at just 2 years old had to have the exact same hairdo. What?! I snapped some great shots of them to add to their book. In case, you don't know....Rhonda and I have been the closest of friends for over 6 years. We have all boys and finally had baby girls within 4 months of each other. Imagine our joy that our girls are the closest of friends and as far as we are concerned, sisters. Heavenly father surely meant for these sweet girls to grow up together.

1 comment:

Laurene Ross said...

So sweet!I love the little girls. Don't get me wrong the boys are awesome and scouts is awesome, but something about those cute litle pony tails makes me smile:)