Friday, September 11, 2009

Ah Friday.

What a seemingly peaceful and calm day. As you can tell from the photo above....I was pulled over on the way to pick Shane up from work. AGAIN for the tail light being out. Good grief. Luckily it was Officer Ben. We went to high school together and he let me go. Got to love Rylan removing his seat belt before I was approached by said officer. Rylan said.....but we are stopped mom!
After our brief interruption, we set out again to pick up Shane. I love the tree house he is building for the Hepworths. It is just incredible. What is even more incredible is the fact that he just started 3 weeks ago. There are two treehouses with a bridge between the two. I will take more photos next week.
Tonight was our ward family movie night. I don't think anyone remembered because there were only 5 families in attendance and we snuck out early to the High school football game.

It was so cool to be at my old high school stadium again. Kids haven't changed at all. Our friends used to do this same thing. I plan on sending the below photo to them. I ran into some old teachers and lots of friends. Too bad we lost 0-?. We ditched out early on the game too.

Brennan and his football buddies.
Nathan and his buddies. It was because I had found out that Nathan went to the game without asking me personally that we ended up here. I had fun spying on him as the girls would flirt. Is he this old already?? Apparently he is!
Shane was so excited to run into his new "bro friend" that we met while camping. They just moved here and love football as much as him.
Finally, after a run to Central Market and Hollywood video, we are all home, tired and ready for our own movie night together. Here is some Mae cuteness.

No comments: