Thursday, September 3, 2009

First official day of Kindergarten

Today was Rylan's first day of school. He was so cute today. This morning was chillier than normal and his lips were quivering. I said, "Rylan, come here, are you freezing?" and he said "Mooom, it's because I am nervous". I asked him why and he said " because i'll get to school and you won't be there and I might miss you". I could have melted. Shane came home early today so that we could both be there when he got off the bus. Here I had been a nervous nelly all day wondering if he was missing me, etc. I asked him if he missed me and he said.......".NO", very emphatically. So much for that. We kept asking him questions about his day and finally he told us that we had to wait until we were all up in the house before he would tell us everything.
He ran ALL the way up our very steep driveway as fast as he could as we tried to keep up. He was so excited to tell us everything. Yay for Rylan. It was a great day.





The looong road which is our driveway aka driveway of hell.


No comments: