Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Outi




I know......I am a blog whore. I rarely leave anywhere without my camera and attend events with the thought in the back of my mind "this will be great for my blog". What's worse, is that two of my close friends are bloggers too and we all share the same "dirty little secret". At least that's what it feels like. Lucky me, I was the only one with the camera tonight! I deserve this one though! While they have exciting things to report like kayaking, I have been home for DAYS with sick ones.
Just give me this one girls and we can fight about the others later. JK. xoxo

The first photo up above is of Outi showing her "ugly apron" that I made her. I intended it to be so cute, but it just ended up a hot mess. Once I resigned myself to the fact that it was going to be an "ugly apron" it became fun. I wrote her a funny card to explain and I was surprised that she actually loved it. Note to self: Outi appreciates handmade art as much as I do.
Marianne came out with the biggest present of all! A belly dance. She's a fun one that girl.
All the gals together. It still blows my mind how this many women can get together and be so close with each other and love each other all the same.
It was a great night. I feel blessed with friendships tonight.

5 comments:

Corey said...

You and the girls are awesome! Everytime I hear about your "Girl's Nights" or other adventures, I'm so jealous. I so need to get out for some girl time. You are all so cute!

Michelle said...

sigh. can I photoshop myself in, please? what a great group of ladies..and I only know half of them!
glad you had such a nice time.

Brooke said...

It's all yours. I thought (briefly, fleetingly) about blogging about it, but I figured you'd do such a great job, so why bother. :-)

Kate said...

Just so you know Michelle, we miss you terribly and hope you come back someday!

Lorrelle said...

That looked like so much fun! You all just looked adorable! Miss u girls