Saturday, September 5, 2009

Football

Nathan and Brennan played their first games tonight. It was so surreal watching them play from the bleachers that I had sat at years before in high school. They played very well and I think that I am FINALLY beginning to understand the game. I have no photos of Myron. He is all soccer and was very unimpressed with all of it.





Nathan is number 30.
Brennan is unbelievably strong and the captain of his defense team. We had his coaches come up to us and tell us how amazing he is. It was a nice pat on the shoulder for us. They won 36 to 6. Nathans team lost 32 to 0, but only because they lost two of their key players to injuries early on and Nathan was expected to play a position that he wasn't comfortable with. Oh well...they had a great time.
Brennan's number is 11.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Have fun watching football. :-P

All I can say is I'm With Myron! Soccer rules! (And he's awesome at it!) :-)