Friday, October 15, 2010

Punkin Walk and Punkin patch


Nathan was at a friends out tonight and Myron was feeling grumpy, So....we went to the Pumpkin walk and pumpkin patch without them. I was excited that they let me have several squash blossoms. I can't wait to stuff them with cheese and fry them up! It is a delicacy that few people get to taste, including me! This is my first time, but every episode of Top Chef, that they appear on, my mouth waters.
I love the photo below. Now that I have a mac, I have to figure out how to make it my screensaver. Any suggestions?



I had to put "punkin" because my best friend (39) STILL calls them that. Too funny.
Night all!

1 comment:

Elke said...

Hey Katie. Welcome to Mac world. It's awesome here. Just hold down "control," click on that picture, and select "Use Image as Desktop Picture."

I love blogs. Thanks for sharing your life!