Sunday, October 24, 2010

Congratulations Hiram

Hiram, is Rhondas youngest boy (so far). He is Rylans best buddy and I love him so much.
He has such a light and I was happy to witness his baptism today in the Puget Sound.
Half our family was home from church sick, so we opted go to leave them at grandmas while Shane and I went alone. We had originally thought that he was going to be baptized in their pond. Rylan was horrified! He kept telling us no way would Hiram get baptized in the "swamp".
He was right.
Instead, we all hiked down the concrete steps to their neighborhood beach, where Matt and Hiram climbed into the water and he was baptized. It had been pouring rain all day, but I just knew that it would clear up in time for his baptism. Just a week or so ago, another sweet little boy I love, was baptized in the Puget Sound as well. Same story...it had been raining but, for his baptism, it was sunny. Something tells me, that heavenly father had a hand in this. :)

It was such a sweet baptism. In true Topham spirit, many of their neighbors and non member friends were in attendance. They are such great missionaries. Congratulations Hiram!

No comments: