Monday, October 18, 2010

Hostipals....

Yeah....hostipals. You'll find that I will always have an alternative word for a word.
Tonight, I went back to see Cindy and pick up her kids to bring them home.
She was still forgetful and out of it, but we still managed to make her laugh.
What an amazing opportunity to get to know my sister and her family better.
Her children are so much fun to be around. I never knew!
A friend reminded me today of a time when Cindy and I were at odds with each other.
I had honestly forgotten. I love my sisters in the church (and out). There may be a disagreement or all out war, but in the end,...we forgive, forget and move on.
I feel bad for those that haven't gotten to know their sweet family as I have these past two days.
Her children have such a love for her. They are dedicated to doing whatever she needs. Tonight, Jesse gave her a foot massage and a little tickle for good measure. I watched as he spoke to the doctors on her behalf, confidently and maturely. His younger siblings look to him to take care of them and he has really stepped up to the plate.
This will bring this family closer together and to heavenly father who I know, is looking out for them at all times.
Goodnight!

No comments: