Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Loong day, great night..now it's over

Even though my living room is filled with boxes from my store...it is finally done.
The store is officially closed. It didn't hit me until everything was out and it was time to say goodbye. Then...I had enrichment night to go to at the church.
I cried my widdle eyes out for a bit then thank heavens for Pam Rehder , I was able to suck it up and get over it. She announced to everyone that I had been crying about my store.
Thanks. Enrichment tonight was so much fun. It was fun to laugh and talk with my sisters.
I received encouragement and hugs, which is just was I needed.
Little Adana kept hugging me and making me feel loved, even though she DOES have the stinkiest
little baby doll I have ever been around. Wink wink.
Now I am home and for the first time in 9 months...I don't have to stress about where/when or how the kids will make it home from school/sports etc. tomorrow because I will be HOME!

No comments: