Friday, October 22, 2010

Nothing much to blog about!

It's been a pretty normal day. Grocery shopping, visiting and cooking for my dear friend who just had the most ADORABLE little chipmunk (baby) I have ever seen, and now....Dateline.
Nathan is with friends at a Haunted House, Brennan and Myron are in our bed watching a scary movie, Rylan is cuddled up with me on the couch and Mae is...well....taking out each of her books from her bookshelf to stack up on her brothers bed. It is strangely calm in this house.
Grandma Sandra ( my godmother) needs time to herself today, but tomorrow night we will all
spend the night with her, kayak out to set the crab pots, have a bonfire and enjoy her new home.
So THAT will be a great blog. I hope!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad to know who Fred is! :-) Let me know how setting out the crab pots in the kayaks goes. I've been wondering how hard that would be, mostly fwondering about getting the pots back to shore when they have crabs in them...