Thursday, October 7, 2010

Achievement day girls

Got to love these girls. Nonny had to pose (up above) to show off that gargantuous belly!
It's strange not having a baby around the same time as her. I can cope though!
Back in the day...as in before Rylan. I used to teach a yoga class. This is when I was all of 120 lbs and very in shape. Tonight, I tried to conjure up all that energy and knowledge and teach 12 little girls how to be in "tune" with the spirit and our bodies. It was a great lesson for ME! I really need to get back into shape. Not just for myself, but as an example for my FIG girls that, I hope, look up to me. They did great. At one point, we turned off all the lights and had the girls only focus on their breathing. Rhonda and I went around and touched each of the girls, either on the forehead or hand. I really feel that it was a bonding experience. Very special. Afterwards, the girls decided to have a contest on who could do the wall challenge the best.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm going to start a yoga class in a few weeks...yoga basics...just to learn the positions so I know what it's all about.