Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mamas here!

My godmother, for lack of a better title, is back here on the Island.
She lived here for 20 + years before deciding to move to Eastern Washington in 2000.
I have known her since I was 12 years old and we have always had a special relationship.
Now that she has moved back, this is an entire lifestyle change for us. I am so excited.
She is renting a little place right on the spit, next to Fay Bainbridge. The house is amazing.
3 bedrooms, one equipped with 2 bunk beds! It's RIGHT on the water and is heated by a wood furnace. She has two kayaks that we plan to use regularly and 4 cars. Two of which she needs to sell. Her first day here....she wanted to have the kids over. They are already planning a sleep over on Saturday. I feel so blessed. I can't wait to re introduce her to the ward!

3 comments:

Corey said...

How exciting to have her back on the island!!

Jenny said...

Yay! Nathan said his grandma moved to the island and I couldn't figure out who he was talking about. Now I know! How great for your family.

Joanne said...

RE: Butler on cjane.

You are asking her about the time she blogs.....

Most likely she is using the Blogger Function *scheduled posts*

That allows you to write your post at anytime throughout the day & schedule it to publish when you want. ie: midnight.