Monday, September 20, 2010

What's for dinner and what we are doing RIGHT now...again.

I know I have been slacking off with my posts, but making a goal to post everyday leaves a girl with not too many options. I will post what I made for dinner tonight because everyone (even Mikey) loved it and it was so simple. I boiled 4 chicken breasts until done and then chopped into pieces and put aside. I then sauteed leeks in olive oil and butter until tender. Then made a rue with the oil and added cream. Add chicken bouillon powder to flavor and fresh ground pepper. I chopped up some rosemary and threw that in too.
Add the chicken and some white truffle oil. I also added some sliced carrots. Voila!
Serve over red potato mash with garlic cloves (boil with the potatoes).
So...what are we doing RIGHT now?
Well.....I think the pictures speak for themselves...



And now....RIGHT now.....I am heading over to my sink to do these dishes, and then some.
Ps- NO we don't brush our teeth with this toothbrush. It is for the hard to reach places and for around my sink. Don't think I haven't threatened my share of naughty kids though!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love this new daily "What we are doing RIGHT now" post idea! It's fun to see a little window into your family life.