Sunday, September 19, 2010

What are YOU up to right now?

Myron is in bed reading and finishing up his homework. (No..we still haven't repainted his room, hence the spackle on the walls)
Nathan is in the kitchen STILL brushing his teeth. He likes to take forever to delay his bedtime.
Brennan is in my bed with the little ones reading....Care Bears. Yup.

ME-It's 8:37 pm and I just got off the phone with Qwest in regards to my wireless internet.
The tech luckily got it back up and running.

Shane- sitting in his favorite chair messing with NetFlix for Wii to find a nice movie

I am going to try to post once a day until the first of next year.
What are YOU doing right now?


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Katie.. Iam glad I have your blog.. I just LOVE Your Store.. If I am ever on Bainbridge, I will come shop for sure..
About a few hours ago, I was reading the boys book after book, after endless books.. Why is it when you give a limit to 2, they push it to 5-6.. lol..

Corey said...

I just finished updated my blog from the past few weeks and am not off to bed. Night, night!