Sunday, September 26, 2010

View from a sick bed.....

Above photo- Everyone eating dinner together, while I am lying on the couch.

Yup...sick....again....it hit me hard as soon as I got home from the store around 6pm. Fatigue, nausea, muscle ache. Blah. Thank heavens for the internet because I was able to watch THIS
live. President Monsons talk was incredible. You don't have to be LDS to appreciate the message. Go ahead, go check it out.
This morning, it was up to Shane to get everyone to church. Brennan and Nathan weren't feeling well either, so we all slept the day away. In between sleeping, I started reading this amazing book.
It's about a little girl taken away with her family during the Holocaust and her struggle to get back to save her 4 year old brother that she had locked away in a cupboard, thinking she would be right back. I couldn't put it down and ended up nearly reading the entire book. I have another 40 or so pages to go tonight. Shane and Nathan have been working on his room and now the insulation and drywall are put up. Next step, carpet, paint and shelves.
Goodnight before you catch what I have.....!

No comments: