Saturday, September 18, 2010

Football...soccer...fall is here!

Today was a great SUNNY day here on our little Island. I was able to watch Brennan and Myrons games. I actually enjoyed them too! Myrons team is great. They have all been together for many years, but Myron just joined their team last year. It's great because nearly all of the kids on his team are kids that he has grown up with since Kindergarten.
Myron dominated today. I was so proud of him. Everytime they play, the kids on the opposite team look so much bigger. Today, I found out why. Myrons team has been playing up a division because of their skill level! For the last two years! What? No wonder the kids look like high schoolers! They are!
The above photo is of Nathans best friend since 2nd grade, McKenzie Scott. She is a cutie patootie.
Brennan was able to play in his first game of the season. He was signed up for soccer, but his football coaches kept coming into the store and recruiting my friends to ask Brennan to come back to football. I told him that he should feel flattered and come back. He didn't disappoint. He is awesome to watch. No fear! I feel bad for the kids he tackles.


He is number 41. Go Bainbridge !!

No comments: