Saturday, September 25, 2010

Karaoke!

Oh....yes I did. Many of my friends are acting in our local theater group, and on Thursdays, when they get done with rehearsal, they all head down to karaoke. I decided to join. Man....they are crazy.

"If Your Girl Only Knew" by Aaliyah. OBVIOUSLY I have a great voice, just look at my friends faces. Um...yeah.
Rocky Horror Picture Show is the play they will be performing in and it is a musical. These people can SING. Alison (below) is incredible.
Bryan was there as well. It was fun to reconnect with him.
Eon, giving me the stink eye, but I just had to catch Bronsyn dancing.
Elise.
Summer, Eon and myself, red in the face as usual. I wore a sweater. Imagine a small room full of 50 or so people dancing and singing. HOT.
Fun night....but I wont be doing it again. These kinds of things are fun to experience only once.

No comments: