Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally posting, I am such a procrastinator!

The sweetest note ever written by Brennan is above. I just had to document and share.
Boy, I love this guy. I have gotten some amazing notes from my boys and this one is my latest.


A lot of these photos are out of order, but bear with me, I will explain each one. The above photo is from a Chinese Buffet Restaurant in Bremerton that my children just adore. We rarely go and in fact, the last time the kids made a wish at this wishing well was when I was pregnant with Mae. We all unanimously wished for a little girl. Before you head out there to this magic wishing well, you should know, we did the same thing for Rylan. Sssh!
Mae my little sweetness is in LOVE with cauliflower. She just adores it. First it was carrots, now it is cauliflower. No ranch, or anything else.......just plain. She doesn't even care for sweets, just like her mom. Veggies come first. I am nervous for her next Dr. Apt. They thought she wasn't gaining enough, but come on now. She looks healthy enough to me. Have you ever heard of a Dr. wanting a child to eat more sweets??


What a beautiful day today. We were more than happy to go watch Nathans baseball practice at Battlepoint park. In fact, it was so nice, that we hung out outside until daddy and Brennan came home. As usual Mae had to pick/smell every flower. She is just such a girl. Tonight during practice, I just had to capture some sweet moments from Mae. She didn't want us to take her out of the tree afterwards. Videos have taken a lifetime to upload on this, but I will try.

Here is Mae, stopping to pick the flowers. How did I get so lucky? I am in awe of every "girl" moment with her.
Rylan practicing on a T. Dad is coaching this year and Rylan couldn't be more excited. He really doesn't need a T, but oh well.
Mae kicking back on the swing. I love this swing. I could sit for hours swinging back and forth just listening to the wind in the trees. Battlepoint park is right next to where I grew up.
Daddy (below) playing the wooden xylophones. Look at my handsome man!
Finally, another family shot, although Brennan doesn't look thrilled. Mae loves the trampoline and so do I. It gives me a nice break while I am cleaning or cooking.
General Conference at my house. We put the laptop in the livingroom (prepainted) and printed out packets for the kids to do while listening. What a great two days.
Karaoke at our house. With Mae, we just turn the music low and the microphone on high. She adores singing.
Finally, the only exciting thing we did during Spring Break. I took the kids to Skateland. Mae was so independent, she didn't even want me to hold her hand while she attempted skating! You go girl! She just kept falling and getting back up. Too cute.
Nathan loved skating around with Mae in a rent a stroller.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the update. I love Mae's piggy-tails.