Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baseball........of course!

I can't wait until Nathans game tomorrow night to get some good photos. I feel like he has been left out of the blog loop lately. Look at this gorgeous guy.
Mae was so sweet tonight, stopping every 3 seconds or so to pick up a flower/rock/stick/caterpillar looking tree thing.
Brennans game was great. I would have been able to watch it all, but I was on a mission. The electronic scoreboard was not up and running due to a key that happened to be with Myrons coach at Battlepoint during their practice. I drove over there to retrieve the key, only to find out that someone had broken a key off in the lock. Later on (halfway through the game and after missing Brennans double) we found another way in. I spent the last half announcing and keeping score of the game. It was nice to have a couple of little girls watch Mae for 2 dollars while I focused. What fun to sit up in "Ed's shed" and watch the game. I was nostalgic considering my dad is "Ed". It was a great game and we were in the lead for most of the game. The team we were playing scored 3 runs in the last inning and luckily we won 10-9. We are the team to beat and it feels good.
Mae had fun kicking back in dads chair.

Even though it took FOREVER to get her there!

No comments: