Friday, April 10, 2009

Blake Island scout campout





There is a little Island a few miles from our Island that you can only get to by boat. Countless camping adventures have and will always take place here. My brothers have grown up visiting there and now my own boys. Today, Nathan and his friend Zack are among a group of scouts camping out on Blake Island tonight. Nathan was so excited to go and I was lucky to snap some great shots before they left. I really wished that I could trade places with him as he waved goodbye from the boat. What a great adventure.
After dropping the boys off, we headed to the ball fields to help rake and prep them for tomorrows games. Then, off to the sports store to buy last minute baseball gear.
Tomorrow is the big jamboree and the first day of games. We are so excited!

No comments: