Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Sabbath Sunday



It was Myrons first time passing sacrament today and Shane was able to join him.
What a special moment to see Myron and Nathan with their father in such a reverent act.
We had an amazing lesson in Sunday school that left me spiritually uplifted for the rest of the day.
For dinner this evening, we went to a good friends home and had dinner with them and another family from our ward. It was fun to spend time outdoors on such a lovely afternoon and share good food and stories. I feel truly blessed.
I popped in to Rylans primary class today to listen to his teacher's lesson. She is amazing and just happens to have been my Young Womens leader when I was a youth. She taught the kids about how feeling the spirit is like having a bubble around you and how fragile that is. With one unkind word, or thought, that bubble can be popped. I cannot wait to use this analogy tomorrow night during FHE.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm glad that you had such a wonderful Sabbath. It sounds like, between the temple and church, you're on a nice spiritual high. :-)

I also like the "spiritual bubble" analogy. I think I'll use that in my lesson tonight too.