Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some girls love dolls, some love pink......





Mae loves books. Not just loves......LOVES books. This past week she has fallen into the habit of going to sleep with a book in her hand. Not falling asleep....going to sleep. She is fully aware that she has her favorite book in her arms. Mae and I went downtown a couple of days ago and I took her into our favorite book store to pick out a book. You'd think I had told her we were going for ice cream. She was squealing and bouncing around in her seat. I love seeing her so excited. She reads to herself all the time and if I could ever get it on tape, I could upload it and share the cuteness.
She picked out this cute book:

I am getting the feeling that she loves bunnies. After reading it at nap time, she went to sleep with it in her arms. About 30 min later, I tried to put it next to her and sure enough, she awoke out of a deep sleep and cried to hold it again. How cute is that!
Tonight I will try to catch a photo to share. Goodnight to everyone.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Isn't it so great when your kids love books? It makes me so happy to see mine reading, and learning to read. Ben is really picking it up now and is so excited about it.