Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How freecycle can really pay off



You may wonder why I am posting photos of old playstation games. Well......these are some of the big bag of mint condition playstation games that someone got rid of on our local freecycle.
As soon as I got the email that someone was offering them, I responded right away. The kids have an outdated video game system PS2 that you can play PSone games on still. After weeding through the 20 or so games that we were given, I took out the ones that were rated Teen and looked them up on Ebay. Who would have thought that these games were rare, very valuable games to own? So.....I have listed 10 of them starting at 25.00 each!!! I feel somehow wrong for doing this, but hey, they were getting rid of them right? What a great find. I love it when things happen like this. Normally, it is books for me and I don't sell the ones that are the most valuable because I love them. They are like treasures to me. Games........eh, not so much.

No comments: