Friday, March 13, 2009

It all started with Eric.




There are so many stories that could start with that sentence. At Christmas time, my brother Eric gave Shane a framed photo. Not just any photo, but a school photo of an african american teenage girl named "Miss Pauline" (according to the inscription on the back). She had a funny expression and it was definitely the early 80's. After opening his "gift", an obvious thrift store find, he broke into a laughter I hadn't heard before followed by Erics. As tears were streaming down his face, we all looked at the photo, then at Shane and Eric and then back at the photo. Were we missing something? Apparently so. Shane and my brother Eric have a "unique" sense of humor to say the least. So imagine Shanes excitement when we found this site! Here are some handpicked ones by Shane to share with Eric.
Believe me when I say that I have plenty of photos of myself that would give these a run for their money!


Shane said to say that the above photo is him from high school. It is a scary resemblance!


1 comment:

Brooke said...

That website is hilarious! I have some great pictures to submit.