Monday, March 16, 2009

Lots of lovelies today

First, this is what I have been working on. All my little "Love Girls". I am having way too much fun making these. I feel like a little girl when I design their clothes and paint their features. Mae is in heaven also. She gets to play with them. It's going to be hard to let them go. S and I are making little girl clutches to go with these girls. I think they will be a big hit. I have looked on Etsy and ones that are no where near as cute as mine are going for 15 at least! Each! Now, I just need to figure out how to photograph them properly.

Yesterday, we had an unexpected windstorm that knocked out the electricity until around 3am.
We had missed church AGAIN yesterday because Mae, Rylan and I have been so sick. This time with the new muck that is circulating. Cough, runny nose etc. The kids had fun playing board (bored to me) games. I dislike board games. Especially "LIFE". What the heck is fun about that game? Apparently not much, the kids have yet to ever finish it.
Finally, here is some Mae loveliness. Well......so not lovliness, more like ragamuffiness.
This is what Mae looks like around the house when we are all sick. She loves to play dress up (note the cleats and hat), gets into my makeup/markers whatever she can use to paint her eyes, and spills/throws everything you give her, hence the lovely stains on her clothes.

Today is Myrons birthday. I will talk about all THAT tomorrow.
Take care to everyone! Happy Paddys day for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sorry you're sick again! We missed you at church.

Your little wooden dolls are adorable! I can't wait to see the finished story book houses, too.