Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick again? Still......? I cannot remember.






We have been sick off and on for the last month. The kids have missed so much school and it's hard enough already! Now it is the flu. No cold, just nausea, diarrhea, fatigue and headaches. The nausea is the worst. We have never had it this bad. Nearly all of us took a turn at the toilet last night throwing up. I say nearly, because Mae couldn't and didn't make it. It was all over the bed, me, Shane....etc. No sleep, even if we wanted to because my bathroom seems to be the bathroom of choice. This means, the light was going on and off all night! Nathan and I busted out of the sick house last night to help a friend work on her home she is getting ready to list. We weren't feeling well but felt the spirit prompt us to be there. It's funny, while we were there, we both didn't feel sick at all. Anyhow, this the first time that Mae has been throw up sick. She has been gaggy, headache y, feverish and downright miserable, but not throw up sick. As soon as she would "get it all out", she would feel fine and lie there so silently with her eyes open. She wouldn't nurse, but wouldn't you know it, she wanted to be read to. Today she has just been sleeping as much as possible. I went into a cleaning frenzy and disinfected everything I could reach and managed to organize my bedroom and my little corner which is now my office. I may be sick, but my room is organized and it feels good. Here are some photos of Mae while I was cleaning. She just hung out on the bed and went through the book box.
Take care to everyone.

No comments: