Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cardboard house


Myron received his birthday present FINALLY.......today. A beautiful new mountain bike.
He was so excited about it. Now he and his best friend, Liam can spend all summer biking the 2 miles back and forth between our houses. Rylan and Mae benefited from the large cardboard boxes. The minute I laid my eyes on the boxes, I had a vision in mind. After returning from scouts, we all got together and put this house together for the little ones. The great thing about cardboard houses is the fact that you can draw all over it. Mae chose the floor, but Rylan let loose and colored all over it. Right now, Rylan is sleeping inside.
We just have to figure out the roof!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love cardboard houses! I have a picture of me sleeping in one when I was about 3.