Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baseball season .......here we come!


t

Myron started his official baseball season last Saturday, but today was the first practice that I was able to attend. I had planned on running errands during his two hour practice, but found myself unable to stop watching Myron play ball. I never loved baseball until my kids started to play. Myron is so much fun to watch. He is so passionate and hard working. I never see him break focus, even for a minute. For such a small boy, he has amazing skill. Baseball is definitely his sport. He is playing on the Cubs this year again. Last year he played in AAA with his same coach this year as his assistant coach last year. We are very excited about this season.
Coach Guy said to me tonight "Katie, we were so excited to get Myron. It's not baseball without one of the Butlers on our team". I was so flattered. This year we have 4 boys on 4 different leagues. We'll see how we all feel after this season.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Isn't it so great when your kids find something they're passionate about? It makes all the work of getting them to practice worthwhile.

Corey said...

How exciting! It sounds like you and the boys are going to be super busy this season. Have fun cheering them on!

Unknown said...

GO CUBS :)