Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's for dinner?

I thought this would be fun. If you have a blog, take a photo of what you had for dinner and the details of any special ingredients, etc. This might be a great way to get new ideas for dinner!
Here's what was on the menu for tonight.
Oven baked salmon with lemon and garlic, sauteed asparagus and shitake mushrooms with garlic and olive oil, and a nice spinich salad with feta and tomatoes with a light olive oil, cilantro, balsamic vinegar, lemon dressing. Bon apetite! On with the blog. Nothing much to report. Rylan has spent most of the day in time out. I am trying some "Super Nanny" techniques, such as putting him back on time out everytime he sneaks off. He did this for an hour today. Good times. Mae has been an awnry girl, and who can blame her. She is getting four molars at once. Myron is spending a week with his best friend, Nathan is moping around the house because he's "bored", and Brennan is off to cub camp. Do I sound a little deflated? It was a rough day, but there have been nice moments too. Brennan cleaned the entire kitchen after dinner, just because. Nathan is giving Mae a bath right now and making her laugh and Rylan is mellow and lying next to me right now with his book.
Here is happy Mae after a nice dose of acetametaphine. Ciao!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yum! Great idea. I have only myself, Jillian and Ben to cook for tonight, so I don't think you want to see a picture of what I'm making! Maybe mac & cheese? Yuck.