Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nursery kiddos and Mae's party photos group 1

Today was a beautiful sunny day. It didn't look like it at first, but it turned out to be just right. Shane and I are in nursery and I just adore these little guys. I must, I bore my testimony about them today. When I was first called in January, I was not the happiest camper. I really accepted the calling on behalf of my husband who love love loves all the little children. After a few months or so, I really realized just how much fun it is to teach this age and to play with them. The above photo is of some of the little ones playing hide and go seek with me outside. The funny thing is, they hide right where I can see them and as soon as I reach 10, they run out and try to get me. It's a backwards hide and seek, but still fun. Every week we are missing a couple and then we get a couple of visitors so it all evens out. Right now our regulars are Madeline, Adona, Daniel, Timmy, Andre, Katie and Isaac.
Finally on to Mae's birthday celebration photos. Here are a few that friend Regen took. I am still waiting for the photographers photos, aka Rhonda. I will post those soon. I am fortunate to have a great group of friends with kids. We have all been close friends for years, some since childhood and we do a lot together. For Mae's birthday, some of us (with girls) got together at Bloedal Reserve. Bloedal is a beautiful garden/park where only a certain amount of people are allowed in at a time to maintain the tranquility of the place. All the little girls wore white dresses and we took some great photos. These are little girls that are going to be growing up together and hopefully friends for life if their mommies have it their way! Speaking for myself, I don't know what I would do without my wonderful sisters/best friends. We go to dinner and movies together, take each others kids, go on outings with our kids, help each other clean and move, go walking, shopping, overnight trips etc. I love you Jenny, Elisa, Leslie, Rhonda, Chantal, Ruth and Brooke and to my many other sister/friends that mean the same to me but would take too long to list.


Mae and friend Regen's daughter Kenley.


Left to right- Marin, Kenley, Angelina, Nora, Adona, Mae (Kate is sleeping)

No comments: