Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sweet moments


Considering that I am starting "the cleanse" in just a few minutes, I thought I'd better write.....now. I was just putting Mae down for her nap and usually she is pretty squirrely and wants her own space to fall asleep. Today was the exception. She laid in my arms and let me read to her. We read three books which is quite a feat considering she likes to read to herself and not be read to. Then she just cuddled with me. I held her in my arms and she talked very softly to me and looked at me with her big eyes and then ever so softly, fell asleep. It was one of those moments that I always dreamt of when imagining having a girl. I know....sappy, but true!

I kind of love that Malan. Just a little. ;) She completes me. ( That was a full Jerry Maguire, draw an air heart around my chest moment) In any case, here is a snapshot that I snuck while the babe was sleeping. Ciao~

4 comments:

steph said...

hey katherine!Fun blog...Look at your gorgeous baby! I'm glad to see that you are well and happy. I'm not a blogger but I am happy to peek in on people I care about! I love that you have a link to the beehive bazaar in provo, ut! That is an art/craft show here that some friends and I are involved in-I helped start it. Small world! Sorry to hear about your health problems, I hope your cleanse works. Love to all
steph

Kate said...

Hey steph!
I actually googled your name and found the beehive bazaar through you! I found your cupcakes and left you a comment too. I love all the items I saw on the blog. A couple of friends and I are thinking about coming down this year. Think you could house a couple of us? It would be fun to go to the temple in Provo with you.
Speak soon,
Kathryn

steph said...

Of course we could house you and friends-if you don't mind sharing the house with us and our craziness! Let me know...

Kate said...

I need to check these posts more often! What are the dates of the bazaar this year? I would really love to come down and get some special gifts for the kids and family. If you can, please send me some pictures of the kids. It's been too long since I have seen you all last!
Take care,
Kathryn