Friday, July 11, 2008

Bus, park and baseball fields. ( Sounds like a good film)

It's official, I am a blogaholic. I should have known that I couldn't slip into this realm casually. It's just too much fun. Today was another beautiful day and Shane had the van. So, we packed up and caught the 90 (bus) into Winslow. Shane just happened to have all my baby carrying gadgets in the van, so I had to lug my giant double stroller onto the bus. The bus driver wasn't anyhelp but somehow I finagled (sp?) it. The giant stroller took up the whole first seat and Brennan, Ry, Mae and I squoze ourselves into the 2 (yes 2) person seat directly behind. I was disappointed with the bus peers this time. No snoring drunk man, the bus smelled pleasantly clean, and the bus was on time! What is happening in the world? After a quick 10 minute ride, we arrived in Winslow and unloaded. We walked down to the Teriyaki chicken place and had some chicken and then headed over to Lollipops which is a childrens boutique. My friend Karen owns it and so I always like to buy something when we are there to support her. Today we ended up buying a t-shirt. Even with a 50% discount, I still ended up paying 15.00 for a t-shirt! So not me! After Lollipops, and a few more shops, we headed to the park. Mae was so adorable in the baby swing. She just kept laughing and laughing. I wish I had brought my camera. This was the first of many many times I thought this throughout the day. She has been trying to walk finally. Last night she took two steps and kept trying. Today at the park she tried again. Soon, I can feel it! Shane met us at the park and we headed over to the baseball field. The kids got into the powder dirt and rubbed it all over their bodies. In the below picture, you can see how dirty she got. The outfit she is wearing was pure white. This photo was taken right when we got home. Brennan looks really happy. He was upset because.....well, I can't remember. He is always upset about something. Shane snapped this picture of Mae and I.
Here is the video of the day. Rylan is showing off his super cool flips on our trampoline.
Mae had just knocked over my plant in the window so forgive the dirty window sill. After watching this video, I think I need to come up with another way to show enthusiasm other than "wow". That's all for now. Ciao. Save.

No comments: