Saturday, July 12, 2008

Everyone together again

I know, I say everyone and then I fill my blog up with photos of Mae. First things first, Nathan returned safetly home from scout camp. Seriously, I was waiting out on the deck for him to come up the driveway. It's strange, but he seems so much older now. So mature. He had so much fun and told us lots of stories of pranks and mischievious acts that were done on his part. As parents, we are so proud. Myron had been gone nearly as much as Nathan and so having the family together today was very special. We decided to make the most of it. After picking Myron up, we headed to Annies Place for lunch. They make the most unbelievable cheeseburgers and philly cheese steak sandwiches. Then we went to see WALL E at the theater. It was okay. Definitely not the best Pixar movie, but I am a tough critic. Mae spent the whole time climbing up and down the stairs. Rylan lost interest about 25 minutes into the film. The older boys liked it and that's all that matters. After the film, we headed over to Home Depot to buy some lumber for the fence and some more flowers. We have so many flowers and plants that are ready to plant but haven't been yet. I was hoping to get to it today, but the ground is just too dry. Anyhow, that is all for now. I have to get my lesson ready for tomorrow. Ciao.Many many photos of Mae because today, her eyes were just mesmerizing.
Look how blue they look! I have been trying to get more creative in how I take photos of Mae.
Love those toes!

Mae loves to eat rocks. Reminds me of my last 3 pregnancies. I had such a craving for dirt. Hey, if she doesn't mind, I don't either. I love this angle that I shot her from, but she is such a pickle to take photos of. I can hardly get her to hold still long enough.


Video of the day. Mae and Rylan.



No comments: