Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update on gall bladder surgery

I have been getting phone calls from far away friends that are reading the blog. I am fine. I have decided against the surgery. There is a natural treatment that I will be trying tomorrow. This is called a liver cleanse and promises to rid your body of gallstones and other toxins. What a blessing it would be to be able to bypass the thousands of dollars needed for a laproscopic surgery. I feel fine and have been taking my motrin religiously. My gall bladder is infected and is causing irritation to my liver. On top of that, I have a urinary tract/kidney infection. Good times. Many people have been through this and frankly, I feel like a baby even posting all of this, but I do just want to get the message across, that all is well. Thanks for all the concern. xoxo

No comments: